Boarding / Daycare
$22 per calendar day for dogs under 30lbs (small dog room)
second dog is $20/day
$24 per calendar day for dogs 40lbs and over (main kennel)
second dog is $22/day
A "calendar day" means it doesn't matter what time of day you drop off or pick up your dog, every day your dog is here is considered a "calendar day". By 8am, your dog has already been pottied, had playtime, fed and is ready to go home whenever you are ready to pick him up. Can't get here until late in the day? That's okay, it's still the same price.
Board and Train
$55 includes board and at least one hour of obedience training per calendar day.
Often times, our trainers may spend more time than this helping to get your dog to where he or she needs to be.
They may also work with your dog in the morning and again in the evening to help move them along quicker.
Doggie Daycare Hours: Mon-Fri at 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
$7 per half day
$14 per full day
We are a small family owned and operated facility located on a beautiful country lane in Southern Chesapeake. Our staff consists of caring, knowledgeable people with years and years of experience handling and caring for dogs of all breeds and temperaments.
The kennel is clean, bright, and airy. Large, spacious, temperature controlled environment for your dog to relax in.
Our kennel is full service, which means we offer boarding, training, grooming, and doggie day care.
The boarding price includes the following:
- We live on site and are able to give your pet 24 hour a day care if needed.
- Large Spacious runs that are temperature controlled.
- Hours of playtime including, but not limited too: running, romping, swimming, playing ball, socializing, love and pampering daily.
- We are fully licensed and insured.
- Our staff consists of dog nutritionists, behaviorists, breeders, trainers, groomers, and dog owners. I believe that we have the best staff of any kennel in the area.
- Beds: We can provide or you may bring your own as long as we can fit it in our washer.
- Dog toys are abundant here. Do not bring your most favorite toy, many dogs will take their toys into the common area and another dog might get a hold of it and destroy it.
- We will feed your own diet, dispense medication, and care for special needs animals (all this is included in our prices).
- A clean, healthy, boarding environment with music 24 hours a day.
- A cookie and a kiss at bed time.
- We have also added built-in kennels, not only in our small dog room but in our main kennel as well. These are great for dogs that prefer a quieter, calmer more cave like area to sleep in.
Our board and train includes all of the above with an hour of obedience training daily.
Pick-up and drop-off times:
Monday - Friday at 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday at 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Sunday at 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. & 3pm - 4pm
IMPORTANT: Please remember that we close at noon the day before most major holidays and are closed all day the day of the holiday.
Getting Ready And Packing For Your Dog's Vacation!
Meals should be prepackaged and divided into individual zip lock bags. This way the food will fit into our containers and helps us give your dog just the right amount of food that you desire.
Beds - We can provide one or you may bring your own as long as it fits in our washing machine and be sure to label it with your dogs name in case it gets mixed up in the wash. We try our best to take good care of our customers belongings but it helps us if you label your items.
Toys - Do not bring your most favorite, many dogs will take their toys into the common area and another dog may get a hold of it and destroy it.
If your dog stresses out when you are not there, you may bring an article of clothing or towel that smells like you or home, this often helps!
No food or water bowls are needed; we provide stainless steel bowls and dishes.
Please make sure all your dogs belongings are marked with a permanent marker to insure their safe return.
Current shot records are required, no exceptions: Rabies & Dhlpp.
Bordatella is not a required shot, however, it is a good idea to have for your dogs protection.
IMPORTANT: If you are considering getting your dog vaccinated for Bordatella, this shot needs to be given at least 7 days prior to boarding for the following reasons:
1) When a vet gives your dog the Bordatella shot, they actually shoot a live virus into his/her nose. We do not want your dog dripping live virus throughout the kennel.
2) This will lower your dogs immune system greatly until they build up the antibodies to resist the virus. If a live virus was given to your dog within 7 days of boarding, we will have no choice but to not allow your dog to stay in the kennel. This is for the safety of all the dogs here. We do not want anyone exposed to this virus, nor do we want your dogs immune system compromised.
For more information please feel free to call or stop by for a tour.